With a balanced toe/heel carbon construction and central back weight, Mizuno’s ST-Z driver encourages a low spinning, efficient straight ball flight. The modern ground hugging 460cc profile is both confidence inspiring and appealing to elite players. While a heavier 20-gram back weight creates a deeper centre of gravity for more efficient performance, more often.
“THE ST-Z IS THE MOST PLAYED OF ALL OUR DRIVERS. IT’S A MODERN DRIVER FOR PLAYERS WHO HAVE GROWN UP HITTING LONG STRAIGHT BOMBS RATHER THAN SHAPING THE BALL. THE ADDITION OF A 20G BACK WEIGHT ALSO MAKES IT AN EXCEPTIONALLY FORGIVING OPTION.”
CHRIS VOSHALL, DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT
- Highly resilient Forged SAT2041 Beta-Ti Face: As a high strength Beta Ti, SAT2041 maintains its characteristics and resists micro fractures for longer than the commonly used 6-4 Ti.
- NEW Multi-thickness CORTECH Face: Refined to maximize the return from Mizuno’s Beta Ti face. Ball speeds most noticeably improved low on the clubface.
- Quick Switch Adaptor: 4 degrees of loft adjustability to fine-tune look and trajectory
- Optimized Wave Sole Plate: Delivers an additional contribution to ball speed – low from the club face.
- Z-Axis design for straight line flight: Balanced use of carbon composite on the sole and deep central sole weight are biased towards a straight-line flight and low spin efficiency.
- Wide, low footprint: With neutral visual lie angle
- ‘Dense’ or solid feedback: The majority of Mizuno’s tour players expressed a preference for more dense feedback through impact. Mizuno’s engineers spent a year finessing the sound to a more muted, powerful tone.